Buffalo Bed Bug
Pest Control Professionals
Buffalo Bed Bug Pest Control Professionals specialize in guaranteed bed bug extermination. We will challenge any licensed competitor's written price.
We are so confident in our ability to exterminate bed bugs, we guarantee our work 100%. See the details here.
A Message from the Owner of Seattle, WA Bed Bug Exterminator
Dear, Seattle, Washington homeowners,
Have you ever experienced waking up in the morning with itchy red marks on your legs and arms? Does your room smell stale or musty even after you’ve air it out?
If so, there’s a big chance that you’re suffering from a bed bug epidemic. If you suspect that one or more rooms of your house have a bed bug infestation, you don’t have to solve the problem by yourself. We can verify your bed bug problem and solve it with a range of different treatment methods that will often get rid of all the bed bugs in your home with just one visit.
We know the places where bed bugs are hiding. We also know the most effective treatments for mild or severe infestation. You can give us a call, and we’ll let our Seattle bed bug exterminators aid you in getting a good night’s rest.
You’ll enjoy our eco-friendly treatment methods and the capacity to sleep in a fresh and clean bed the same night we visit.
Below, you’ll read about how you can identify if you have a bed bug infestation, and then, you can give us a call. We’re here to help any landlord or homeowner in the Seattle area. The best part is that our vans are unmarked; so, your neighbors won’t know that we’re bed bug exterminators.
Owner, Seattle Bud Bug Exterminator.
Message Go Straight To The Owner!
Bed Bug Extermination Services We Offer:
how it works: 1-2-3
Tell us about your bed bug concern & situation
Our full faith quotes are always free & honored for 30 days
Let’s look at your unique situation together for the best results
Why Choose Our Bed Bug Extermination Company?
- 14+ Years of Hands on Experience
- Tons of Awesome Reviews
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Convenient Payment Options
- Pest Control Professional
- Quality Pro Certified
- No Mess, No Stress, No Worries with Us
- Excellent Customer Service
- Guaranteed 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Free Cost Estimates
- Best Valued Services Guaranteed
- Discounts Offered For:
⚬ Commercial Preferred Vendor
⚬ Multiple Property Treatments
⚬ Cash Payment
⚬ First Responders
⚬ Military Personnel
⚬ Senior Citizens
Signs of Bed Bugs
You’re probably wondering if the small bites on your skin are caused by bed bugs. Unfortunately, the bites of bed bugs are like the bites of other insects. Likewise, you’ll also experience the itchiness caused by other insect bites. Because of this, most people are uncertain of which creature has bitten them.
In order to know if you really have bed bugs, you need to look at areas where bed bugs normally live, such as on bed sheets and mattresses. One sign that you have bed bugs is the stains on your bedding. A brown or dark red spot on your bed sheet could be the excrement of the bed bug, while a scarlet red spot is a blood stain.
Another sign of a bed bug infestation is an offensive odor in your bedroom. Basically, bed bugs have scent glands that produce a musty smell that can remain in your room. The odor can also be strong in your bed area. Aside from the smell, you can also investigate in places where bed bugs typically hide, like furniture and suitcases.
If you think that you have a bed bug infestation, or if you found some signs of bed bugs possibly hiding in your home, you can call your local Seattle bed bugs expert for a complete and free bed bug inspection. Being a professional exterminator, we can locate even the slyest bed bugs, and place an effective treatment plan to exterminate them completely. We provide an exterminator estimate for free, so you’ll be aware of the total cost of the treatment before you decide whether to go ahead with the treatment or not.
Who We Service
We provide a free inspection, followed by a treatment to both commercial and residential customers in the Seattle area. Bed bugs are a common problem that affects a lot of households, so if you’re suffering from an infestation, you can call us and allow us to help. We can provide you and your family a good night’s rest with the knowledge that the bed bugs are not sharing a bed with you. You can always contact us for effective help if you need “bed bugs exterminator near me.”
In addition, we are also able to provide our Seattle bed bug expert treatment to multiple property agencies, property owners, and landlords. You can keep your property management costs low with our special bed bug exterminator discounts, which is available when we service properties in bulk. If you choose Seattle Bed Bug Exterminator, we’ll not only solve your bed bug problems. You can also save thousands of dollars, and you’ll keep your tenants satisfied and happy.
We follow a step by step extermination process to make sure that we get rid of 100% of the bed bugs in your Seattle apartment or home.
To begin with, our trained bed bug exterminator will inspect your homes or property. The focus of the inspection is your bedroom, but it will also cover the other areas in your home because bed bugs are able to spread around your house. In your bedroom, the inspector will mainly focus on places where bed bugs like to hide, such as the gaps between your mattress and headboard, at the seams of your mattress, and behind the furniture.
We will also inspect the soft furnishings around your home, like rugs, curtains, and blankets. If necessary, your Seattle bed bug exterminator may use special tools to help identify and locate the bed bugs. During the investigation, our careful exterminators will use our non-invasive tools to make sure that there will be no damage that occurs to your property.
If there is an infestation, we will recommend a treatment program to get rid of the bed bugs. The program will be personalized depending on your situation, plus it will reflect the severity of the infestation. We will discuss with you the various options and consider your preferences before suggesting the best program for your problem.
After you agree with our extermination plan, we will implement it, removing all the bed bugs in your home and getting rid of the larvae. This is vital to prevent a re-infestation from happening again.
After we successfully remove all the bed bugs in your property, our last step is to follow-up with you for maintenance. It could be tricky to eradicate bed bug infestations completely. If the bed bugs re-emerge after your treatment, we will work together to make sure that all the bed bugs are exterminated. Our Seattle bed bug exterminator will also offer valuable recommendations and information to help prevent a re-infestation from happening.
If you’re searching for a competent and reliable “bed bug exterminator near me,” search no further.
Bed Bug Facts
- Bed bugs are the approximate size of an apple seed. Even though bed bugs can’t fly, they can be transferred around on your bedding or clothing. Adult bed bugs are colored brownish orange, while the infants are clear and almost impossible to detect.
- Bed bugs can multiply quickly. A female bed bug that is fertilized can lay about three to four eggs every couple of days. As for the eggs, they can hatch in a few weeks. The baby bed bug will then mature to adult size in six to eight weeks. Then they will be able to create more eggs, continuing the multiplication cycle. Hence, a few bed bugs can become an infestation of over 10,000 in just a couple of months.
- Blood is the main food of bed bugs, and they prefer human blood. However, they will settle for an animal, like your pet cat or dog, if they can’t find a human. Typically, they feed during the night for about five to ten minutes. When feeding, they will inject an
- anesthetic and bite the skin several times. On average, bed bugs only feed every one or two weeks. However, bed bugs are resilient creatures; thus, they are able to survive for up to one year on just one feed.
- Bed bugs have a lifespan of 10 months to 1 year. In her lifetime, a female bed bug can lay around 300 to 500 eggs.
- It is known that bed bugs can carry up to 27 diseases, including Hepatitis B and HIV. Fortunately, there is a low possibility that bed bugs can infect humans with such conditions. Itchy skin is the most common ailment by bed bug suffers, which may lead to a secondary infection when people scratch their itchy skin. Bed bugs can also cause psychological distress in some humans, along with anxiety.
- Bed bugs were mostly exterminated in the United States after the introduction of pesticides or insecticides in the mid-1900s. We have seen re-appearing infestations since the 1990s. The core reason for this is the increase in immigration and international travel.
- Most of the time, the majority of the bed bugs are found in their host’s bed. Around 2/3 of an infestation can be found in and around the bed. The remaining 1/3, on the other hand, is located on soft furnishings and upholstery around the house.
What Should You Do if You Think Your Home Has a Bed Bug Infestation?
- Contact us, your local Seattle bed bugs exterminator, for a free inspection.
- Clean your home and remove any clutter. Doing this will enable the bed bugs exterminator to work more effectively and efficiently. Remember, clutter makes bed bugs hard to locate because it creates lots of spaces for them to hide.
- Keep the bed bugs that you found, and show them to your bed bug exterminator. An effective way to capture bed bugs is to use a clear piece of scotch tape and retain them in a plastic container.
- Don’t throw your furniture. This will not eliminate the bed bugs. Replacing the items will only cost you some money, which is unnecessary.
- Don’t sleep in a different room, or move your furniture out of the infested room. This will only allow the bed bugs to spread.
- Don’t try to solve the problem by yourself. Keep in mind that home remedies are often unsuccessful and will only prolong or aggravate the problem. Your main concern may be the cost of the Seattle bed bug exterminator. However, treating the problem by yourself will only lead to more money spent, especially in the long run. The best thing you can do is to call a professional exterminator to eliminate the problem as fast as possible.
Our Effective Way of Removing Bed Bug Infestations
As a Seattle bed bugs expert, we use a variety of treatment to attack an infestation. The techniques we use will depend on your circumstances. We know that your main priority is the wellbeing and safety of your family; thus, we will discuss our numerous approaches with you to guarantee that you are at ease with our treatment plan. Most of the time, we will use several methods on one property to exterminate 100% of your bed bugs. Of course, the Seattle bed bug exterminator cost will differ depending on the treatment plan that you need.
Heat treatment is one of the best and most effective methods we use in treating bed bugs for Seattle homes. In this treatment, we apply high-temperature steam to the entire bed and mattress, specifically focusing on the creases, seams, and gaps where bed bugs may hide. Upon contact, the heat treatment will kill the bed begs and destroy their eggs.
Compared to standard steamers, our steam machines emit dry steam, leaving less moisture in the air and on your furniture. Our thermal treatment is highly popular because it provides immediate relief to the residents of the house. This means that your tenants or family can return to the property on the same day. In addition, this process doesn’t require the use of any chemicals, making it safe for the environment. You can contact our Seattle bed bugs exterminator to learn more.
In addition to heat treatment, we also use high-power vacuuming together with other methods. In this process, we will vacuum all the areas where bed bugs are prevalent. It can remove bed bugs, along with their eggs, skin, excrement from your upholstery and furniture. Our vacuum filters guarantee the efficiency of over 99% of particles in the air. Keep in mind that vacuuming will not be able to get rid of all bed bugs; thus, it is used together with other methods to rid your property of bed bugs. An advantage of this method is that it is an effective and quick way to physically get rid of a large part of the infestation in your house. For added efficiency, we will vacuum the area before and after the other treatments.
Another eco-friendly way to get rid of an infestation is by freezing the bed bugs. This non-toxic treatment kills the insects along with their eggs after they come in contact with a snow-like substance. This method can be used together with heat treatment, with heat being more ideal for some surfaces compared to the dry ice.
We may also use encasements for the box springs, mattresses, and bedding. This method traps any freshly hatched bed bugs in the casing, leading to death.
We may also sprinkle some bed bug dust to several areas of your house, such as cracks near the baseboards, floors, and other hard to reach places where bed bugs may be present. This popular dust is made from diatomaceous earth, and it is natural and eco-friendly. However, this dust is not an effective solution to get rid of bed bugs when used alone; thus, it must be used together with freezing, heating, or vacuuming.
We will meticulously treat all areas of your property or house, which will include lifting up the carpets and removing light switch covers and outlet covers to find the well-hidden insects. Any bed bugs we locate will be frozen or treated with dust or heat.
We may also use pesticides, but they are less successful for our Seattle bed bug exterminators compared to freezing and thermal methods. Plus, with this technique, the bed bug infestation may take much longer to destroy. Compared to heat treatment that will provide immediate relief, pesticides will take around 30 days. The reason is that pesticides will only kill the living bed bugs and not their eggs. As such, the eggs will continue to hatch. From there, you must wait for the bed bugs to ingest the pesticides for it to kill them. A pesticide has a lower bed bug Settle exterminator cost compared to other methods so it may be an enticing option for people with a low budget.
Messages Go Direct To The Owner!
Guaranteed Bed Bug Extermination.
Give Us A Call Today.